When you own at The Melrose Collection, expect bespoke service to be the standard for everyday living. Whether seeking restaurant recommendations, event coordination or even help with groceries, homeowners can rest assured their luxury concierge will see to every detail. See why our in-house concierge service at both The Addison and The Ainsley — and our soon-to-be complete community at The Alfred — is everything you need, and so much more.
Concierge Perks & Privileges
Within each Melrose Collection community, your luxury concierge can be found on-site five days a week to help with an array of daily tasks, including:
- Parcel management and delivery
- Coordination of black car services/transportation needs
- Grocery delivery from your car to doorstep
- Event coordination for private gatherings in the community lounge
- Reservations at local restaurants/establishments
- Access to neighborhood benefits, including discounts, VIP access and more
Hoping to reserve a table at Catch LA or Craig’s? Simply give your concierge a date and time. Need a waste bag or treat for your pup? Stroll by the concierge desk on your way in or out the door. Whatever it is you need or desire, our community expert will handle it with both ease and professionalism. Learn more about the exclusive amenities that await at both The Addison and The Ainsley here. And to schedule an appointment to step inside either of our communities, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org today.